8.20.2013

The art of dressing

My philosophy is;

I dress, how I want to be seen that day.

Do I want to be sleek and cool in Acne? Or, do I rather wear colorful prints from Versace?

Sure, it ain't easy, to be yourself and express yourself through clothes. Because you will stand out. Sometimes even hear rude comments of people going by. Like: ''you are desperate for attention'' or ''she thinks she is cool''

It is hard to stand by your choices. But I rather be different and unique, than blend in with everyone without any personality.

Some people express themselves through music or poetry. Which is by my opinion much easier, because you can hide it. Or simply not share it. But with clothing, is the exact opposite. Your clothing is public, it is for everyone to see, comment and judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment